FESTIVAL PASSES and TICKET PACKAGES:
- To guarantee entry, all pass and ticket holders – including Priority Admission passes – must be seated at least 15 minutes prior to the film’s published start time. After this time, any remaining seats will be forfeited and released to our Rush Line. Please take into account parking time – and that pesky LA traffic – and allow plenty of time to get to the theater.
- Refund/Cancellation Policy: All pass, package and ticket sales are final. There are no refunds unless a screening or event is cancelled.
- Exchange Policy: Individual tickets may be exchanged up to one hour prior to a screening’s published start time ONLY at the Ticket Center for any available screening or event of equal value. There are no exchanges for passes.
- To pick up passes, packages or tickets for another patron, the original Pass, Package or Ticket Holder must email a permission letter from their email on file to email@example.com stating the name of the person who will be picking up. That person must have Photo ID matching the name given OR must provide hard copies of the following:
- ✔ Permission Letter signed by Pass/Package/Ticket Holder stating the name of person who will be picking up.
- ✔ Copy of the confirmation email sent for the original order.
- ✔ Individual picking up must have Photo ID with name matching name in the Permission Letter.
- Re-sales and transfers are strictly prohibited. Event badges and passes are non-transferable, non-assignable and non-refundable. If, in the opinion of Film Independent management the behavior of a badge, pass or ticket holder is considered inappropriate, Film Independent may revoke the badge, pass or tickets, in its sole discretion, without refund or credit. Upon revocation, the badge, pass or ticket holder must leave the premises and will not be permitted to return to the event or attend any future Film Independent events.
- Quantity of passes/packages is limited.
- Los Angeles Film Festival trademarks may not be used without expressed written consent.
AT THE THEATER:
- Cameras and recording devices are NOT PERMITTED in Festival venues; additional anti-piracy measures may be in effect.
- Please turn off all tablets and cell phones upon entering any Festival venue.
- Running times do not include Q&As and speeches from the stage.
- Auditoriums are cleared between each screening/event.
- Lost & Found for the Festival will be located at the Information Booth on the ground floor of the West Garage/Lot W. Any items left in the theater after a screening will be taken to the Lost & Found.
- Any event may be recorded by Film Independent, Inc. These recordings may include shots of the attendees. By entering the premises you authorize the Los Angeles Film Festival and Film Independent, its successors, affiliates, subsidiaries, assignees, and licensees to distribute the recordings including your name, voice, image and likeness via any medium now known or hereinafter developed, throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever.
- All programs and events subject to change.
- Film Independent Member? Make sure to take advantage of our Early Bird Pickup – June 11 and 12 – and receive an additional screening voucher OR one-day Filmmaker Lounge voucher.
- Picking up a Credential? Filmmaker/ Future Filmmaker/Guest of a Filmmaker and Sponsor/Arts Circle passes may be picked up in the Ticket Center at the Filmmaker or Sponsor Pick-up desk, respectively. Press/Publicist/Red Carpet Press credentials may be picked up at the Media Center, location TBD.
- Sad that your preferred screening has gone to Rush Line? Don’t fret! The Rush Line is truly a viable option for seeing films. Bummed you need to come down early to wait? Take advantage of our new $20 one-day Filmmaker Lounge Pass and grab a drink (21+ please) or check out the many great restaurants around L.A. LIVE. Remember availability for Opening/Closing nights, Gala screenings, and high profile films may be limited, so plan accordingly. We present over 200 films and videos from around the world – pick an interesting backup and you may see your new favorite film!
TA DA! You have reached the end of the Magnified Small Print. Have a wonderful Festival!