Magnified Small Print
FESTIVAL PASSES and TICKET PACKAGES:
- To guarantee entry, all pass and ticket holders – including Priority Admission passes – must be seated at least 15 minutes prior to the film’s published start time. After this time, any remaining seats will be forfeited and released to our Rush Line. Please take into account parking time – and that pesky LA traffic – and allow plenty of time to get to the theater.
- Refund/Cancellation Policy: All pass, package and ticket sales are final. There are no refunds unless a screening or event is cancelled.
- Re-sales and transfers are strictly prohibited. Event badges and passes are non-transferable, non-assignable and non-refundable. If, in the opinion of Film Independent management, the behavior of a badge/pass/ticket holder is considered inappropriate, Film Independent may revoke the badge/pass/ticket(s), in its sole discretion, without refund or credit. Upon revocation, the badge/pass/ticket holder must leave the premises and will not be permitted to return to the event or attend any future Film Independent events.
- Los Angeles Film Festival trademarks may not be used without expressed written consent.
AT THE THEATER:
- Cameras and recording devices are NOT PERMITTED in Festival venues; additional anti-piracy measures may be in effect.
- Please turn off all cell phones, tablets, electronic devices, etc. upon entering any Festival venue.
- Running times do not include Q&As and speeches from the stage.
- Auditoriums are cleared between each screening/event.
- All programs and events subject to change.
- Any event may be recorded by Film Independent, Inc. These recordings may include shots of the attendees. By entering the premises you authorize the Los Angeles Film Festival and Film Independent, its successors, affiliates, subsidiaries, assignees, and licensees to distribute the recordings including your name, voice, image and likeness via any medium now known or hereinafter developed, throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever.
- Lost & Found for the Festival will be located at the Information Booth on the ground floor of the West Garage/Lot W. Any items left in the theater after a screening will be taken to the Lost & Found.
TA DA! You have reached the end of the Magnified Small Print. Have a wonderful Festival!